Japanese Patent No. 4095102 Water Free Releasing Agent WFR seres Cost reduction, High Performance, Ecology, and Safety.
- Excellent die releasing performance with 1/1000 amount of conventional lubricant.
- The influence of the LF phenomenon is suppressed, and a thick film is formed effectively under high temperature around 300 degree C range.
- 10 to 60 times die life extension due to avoid the fluctuation of die surface temperature.
- The possibility of the fire occurrence is decreased even old based die lubricant.
- No dripping & scattering because of a minimum volume spray application: keep the machine and work place clean.
- Validation image - Performance of WFR -
- Full comparison WFR vs Water based die lubricant
- Improvement results from WFR users
- Feature and Specification
- Distributors list
How WFR is different from the other water based die lubricant.
We answer you any questions whether cost reduction and the productivity enhancement can be really achieved by using WFR.
To know WFR more, summaries of product characteristics and spec were listed.