|1927||· Opened the first Aoki shop in Shiba Koen, and started sales of petroleum products.|
|1942||· Established Aoki Science Institute Co.,Ltd.|
|1946||· Reopened our business and launched production and sales of vacuum pump oil, projector oil, precision machinery oil, cutting oil and rust preventatives.|
|1948||· Relocated the office to the current address.|
|1951||· Launched production and sales of house brand, Lubrolene products, e.g. engine oil, two-stroke engine oil.|
|1963||· Started production and sales of Lubrolene cutting oil series.|
· Lubrolene oil was chosen as Mitsubishi Motor's exclusive engine oil and has been exclusively supplied to Mitsubishi Motors Works Team.
· Succeeded in development of the nation's first mold release agents and plunger tip lubricants.
|1977||· Succeeded in development of special antioxidant for battery.|
· Refurbished logos and packaging design of Lubrolene products by adapting B1.
· Obtained property for the company's plant in Misato-machi, Saitama prefecture.
|1989||· Became a sponsor for Macao Grand Prix.|
|1991||· Completed the company's new plant and research facility in Misato-machi, Saitama prefecture.|
|1993||· Became a team sponsor for Urawa Reds as J League Soccer established.|
|1996||· Reorganized the company, and Aoki Science Institute Co.,Ltd was inaugurated under the president, Sanji Aoki.|
|1998||· Launched production and sales of Lubrolene SUPER RACING series for motor oil in after-market.|
· Hisaharu Aoki became the new president of the company
· Started exporting of Lubrolene A series for mold release agents and Lubrolene P series for plunger tip lubricants.
|2000||· Started domestic sales of Lubrolene A series for mold release agents and Lubrolene P series for plunger tip lubricants|
· Started production and sales of Lubrolene REVO series for motor oil in after-market.
· Business tie-up with Oemeta, a German industrial lubricants manufacturer.
|2003||· Started exporting the engine cleaning unit for emission control, Lubrolene CL-1 series.|
|2004||· Increased the capital to 40 million yen.|
|2005||· Start to market next generation releasing agent "Lubrolene WFR series".|
|2006||· Started exporting WFR to USA, China, Indonesia, and Thailand.|
|2007||· Started exporting WFR to Europe along with GIFA 2007 exhibition.|
|2008||· WFR series acquires a patent in Japan. (Japan Patent No. 4095102)|
· Start to market the die release agent with electrostatic spray WFR-EC series.
· Start exporting WFR-EC series to USA and Europe.
|2010||· Relocated the head office to Roppongi Hills Mori Tower.|